Being arrested in Peoria or El Mirage Az means you are no longer in control of your life
You may be ordered to:
- Stop driving
- Attend numerous court and counseling sessions, thus jeopardizing your job
- Serve jail time
- Drive only a vehicle equipped with an ignition interlock device for years.
Since 1979 I have helped over 5000 clients take back control of their lives
- I prevent the immediate suspension of my client’s driver’s license
- I limit their appearances for court and counseling
- I use my 42 years of experience to try to get the Best Result possible: a dismissal, a reduced charge or trial verdict of not guilty
- If there is a conviction, I help my client avoid or lessen the many adverse consequences of a conviction.
My job is to see the case through my client’s eyes
Each client’s life is unique and affected differently by an arrest. My job is to anticipate and minimize the consequences for each client and their family.
I have designed my practice as if I were the client
If I were the client, I would expect my lawyer to keep me fully informed as the case progresses, anticipate problems I might not be aware of and help me do whatever I would be required to do. Because that is what I expect, this is what I provide to my clients. Personalized Service, is solely my responsibility.
- Encrypted email with HIPPA level security used to send all reports & information to clients
- Text messaging for notices & reminders
- Secure online client access to dash or body camera videos
- One-click secure & convenient video conferencing available.
My fee agreement contains no hidden fees or costs or trial fees. All-Inclusive Reasonable Flat Fee with affordable payment plans.
A better outcome than you think may be possible.
Call Now For Your Free Consultation.
Best Peoria & El Mirage DUI Attorney
Maricopa County has many municipal and justice courts where DUI cases are tried. On the Westside of Maricopa County, in addition to cases in the Peoria Municipal Court and El Mirage Municipal Court I also take cases in the Avondale, Buckeye, Glendale, Goodyear, and Surprise Municipal Courts and many Maricopa County Justice Courts, which are Agua Fria, Arrowhead, Country Meadows, Hassayampa, Ironwood, North Valley, Manitsee, Maryvale and White Tank.
Peoria Municipal (or City) Court
10100 North 83rd Avenue, Peoria, AZ 85345
Phone: (623) 773-7400
Fax: (623) 773-7407
Court Website: https://www.peoriaaz.gov/newsecondary.aspx?id=1101
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (closed on legal holidays)
El Mirage Municipal (or City) Court
14010 North El Mirage Road, Suite C
El Mirage, AZ 85335
Court website: http://www.elmirageaz.gov/1111/City-Court