As an Arizona DUI Lawyer I know being arrested means you are no longer in control of your life
You may be ordered to:
- Stop driving
- Attend numerous court and counseling sessions, thus jeopardizing your job
- Serve jail time
- Drive only a vehicle equipped with an Ignition Interlock device for years.
Since 1979 I have helped over 5000 clients take back control of their lives
- I prevent the immediate suspension of my client’s driver’s license
- I limit their appearances for court and counseling
- I use my 42 years of experience to try to get the Best Result possible: a dismissal, a reduced charge or trial verdict of not guilty
- If there is a conviction, I help my client avoid or lessen the many adverse consequences of a conviction.
My job as an Arizona DUI Lawyer is to see the case through my client’s eyes
Each client’s life is unique and affected differently by an arrest. My job as attorney is to anticipate and minimize the consequences for each client and their family.
I have designed my Arizona DUI Lawyer practice as if I were the client
If I were the client, I would expect my lawyer to keep me fully informed as the case progresses, anticipate problems I might not be aware of and help me do whatever I would be required to do. Because that is what I expect, this is what I provide to my clients. Personalized Service, is my responsibility alone.
Arizona DUI lawyer E-Service
- I use Encrypted email with HIPPA level security to send all reports & information
- Text messaging for notices & reminders
- Secure online client access to dash or body camera videos
- One-click secure & convenient video conferencing available.
A better outcome than you think may be possible for your DUI or other criminal charge.
Call Now For Your Free Consultation
DUI Attorney in Phoenix