As a Phoenix DUI Lawyer I know an arrest for a DUI or other criminal charge means you are no longer in control of your life
You may have to:
- Stop driving
- Attend many court and counseling sessions, thus jeopardizing your job
- Serve jail time
- Drive only a vehicle equipped with an ignition interlock device for years.
Since 1979 as a DUI Lawyer I have helped over 5000 DUI & Criminal law clients take back control of their lives
- I prevent the immediate suspension of my client’s driver’s license
- I limit their appearances for court and counseling
- I use my 43 years of experience to try to get the Best Result possible: for my clients. The best result could be a dismissal, a reduced charge or trial verdict of not guilty
- If there is a conviction, I help my client avoid or lessen the many adverse consequences of a conviction.
My job as a Phoenix DUI Lawyer is to see each case through my client’s eyes
All of my clients are unique individuals. An arrest may trigger actions which are different for them than my other clients. My job is to anticipate and minimize the consequences for each client and their family.
I have designed my Phoenix DUI Attorney practice as if I were the client
If I were the client, I would expect my lawyer to keep me fully informed as the case progresses. I would want my lawyer to anticipate problems I may not be aware of. I would want my attorney to help me do whatever the courts and MVD said I had to do. Because that is what I expect, this is what I provide to my clients. Personalized Service is my responsibility alone.
Phoenix DUI Lawyer E-Service
- I use Encrypted email with HIPPA level security used to send information to my clients
- Text messaging for notices & reminders
- Secure online client access to dash or body camera videos
- One-click secure & convenient video conferencing available.
A better outcome for your DUI or other Criminal Charge than you think may be possible.
Call Now For Your Free Consultation!
Phoenix DUI & Criminal Attorney – 43 Years Experience
Serving All of Arizona including Gila• Maricopa• Mohave •Navajo •Pinal • Yavapai Counties and the cities of Apache Junction • Avondale • Buckeye • Bullhead City • Camp Verde • Casa Grande • Chandler • Chino Valley • Cottonwood • El Mirage • Florence • Fountain Hills • Gilbert • Glendale • Globe • Goodyear • Holbrook • Kingman • Lake Havasu • Maricopa • Mayer • Mesa • Payson • Paradise Valley • Peoria • Phoenix • Pinetop • Prescott • Scottsdale • Sedona • Show Low • Tempe • Tolleson • Wickenburg