Being arrested in Avondale Az means you are no longer in control of your life
You may be ordered to:
- Stop driving
- Attend numerous court and counseling sessions, thus jeopardizing your job
- Serve jail time
- Drive only a vehicle equipped with an ignition interlock device for years.
Since 1979 I have helped over 5000 clients take back control of their lives
- I prevent the immediate suspension of my client’s driver’s license
- I limit their appearances for court and counseling
- I use my 42 years of experience to try to get the Best Result possible: a dismissal, a reduced charge or trial verdict of not guilty
- If there is a conviction, I help my client avoid or lessen the many adverse consequences of a conviction.
My job is to see the case through my client’s eyes
Each client’s life is unique and affected differently by an arrest. My job is to anticipate and minimize the consequences for each client and their family.
I have designed my practice as if I were the client
If I were the client, I would expect my lawyer to keep me fully informed as the case progresses, anticipate problems I might not be aware of and help me do whatever I would be required to do. Because that is what I expect, this is what I provide to my clients. Personalized Service, is solely my responsibility.
- Encrypted email with HIPPA level security used to send all reports & information to clients
- Text messaging for notices & reminders
- Secure online client access to dash or body camera videos
- One-click secure & convenient video conferencing available.
A better outcome than you think may be possible.
Call Now For Your Free Consultation
My Arizona DUI Guide provides answers to many questions.
Maricopa County has many municipal and justice courts where DUI cases are tried. On the Westside of Maricopa County, in addition to cases in the Avondale Municipal Court I also take cases in the Buckeye, Glendale, Goodyear, Peoria and Surprise Municipal Courts and many Maricopa County Justice Courts, which are Agua Fria, Arrowhead, Country Meadows, Hassayampa, Ironwood, North Valley, Manitsee, Maryvale and White Tank.
Avondale Municipal (or City) Court
11465 West Civic Center Drive, Avondale, AZ 85323
Phone: (623) 333-5800
Fax: (623) 333-0580
Court Website: https://www.avondaleaz.gov/government/departments/city-court
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (closed on legal holidays)
For the Fiscal Year 2014, there were 9,481 Original Case filings in the Avondale Municipal Court, and 19 Non-Jury and 1 Jury Trials.
Agua Fria Justice Court
Country Meadows Justice Court
Maryvale Justice Court
White Tank Justice Court
All located at: 10420 West Van Buren Street, Avondale, AZ 85323
Phone: (602) 372-8001 Fax: (602) 372-8201
Phone: (602) 372-8000 Fax: (602) 372-8024
Phone: (602) 372-8002 Fax: (602) 372-8203
Phone: (602) 372-8003 Fax: (602) 372-8205
Court Website: http://justicecourts.maricopa.gov/Locations/index.aspx
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (closed on legal holidays)