Being arrested in Apache Junction AZ means you are no longer in control of your life
You may be ordered to:
- Stop driving
- Attend numerous court and counseling sessions, thus jeopardizing your job
- Serve jail time
- Drive only a vehicle equipped with an ignition interlock device for years.
Since 1979 I have helped over 5000 clients take back control of their lives
- I prevent the immediate suspension of my client’s driver’s license
- I limit their appearances for court and counseling
- I use my 41 years of experience to try to get the Best Result possible: a dismissal, a reduced charge or trial verdict of not guilty
- If there is a conviction, I help my client avoid or lessen the many adverse consequences of a conviction.
My job is to see the case through my client’s eyes
Each client’s life is unique and affected differently by an arrest. My job is to anticipate and minimize the consequences for each client and their family.
I have designed my practice as if I were the client
If I were the client, I would expect my lawyer to keep me fully informed as the case progresses, anticipate problems I might not be aware of and help me do whatever I would be required to do. Because that is what I expect, this is what I provide to my clients. Personalized Service, is solely my responsibility.
- Encrypted email with HIPPA level security used to send all reports & information to clients
- Text messaging for notices & reminders
- Secure online client access to dash or body camera videos
- One-click secure & convenient video conferencing available.
A better outcome than you think may be possible.
Call Now For Your Free Consultation
My Arizona DUI Guide explains how the Apache Junction Municipal Court and Pinal County Justice Courts work
In Eastern Maricopa and Northwestern Pinal Counties there are many municipal and justice courts where I represent clients charged with DUI and other criminal offenses. In addition to the Apache Junction Justice Courts, I also go to the following municipal courts including Casa Grande, Chandler, Gilbert, Maricopa, Mesa, and the Casa Grande, East Mesa, Highland, Kyrene, North Mesa, San Marcos, San Tan, West Mesa, University Lakes Justice Courts.
Apache Junction Municipal (or City) Court
300 East Superstition Boulevard, Apache Junction, AZ 85119
Phone: (480) 982-8250
Fax: (480) 982-4496
E-Mail: [email protected]
Court Website: https://www.ajcity.net/95/Municipal-Court
Hours: Monday – Thursday 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (closed on legal holidays)
For the Fiscal Year 2014, there were 4,217 Original Case filings in the Apache Junction Municipal Court, and 8 Non-Jury and 0 Jury Trials.
Apache Junction Justice Court
575 North Idaho Road, Apache Junction, AZ 85119
Phone: (480) 982-2921
Fax: (520) 866-6153
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (closed legal holidays)
For the Fiscal Year 2014, there were 18,786 Original Case filings in the Apache Junction Justice Court, and 257 Non-Jury and 13 Jury Trials.
Apache Junction DUI Lawyer Gordon Thompson